☆ thank you guys so much for 337 followers! ☆
i was gonna do a giveaway for 300 followers and i ended up getting more followers before i could make the post!!!!! i made this blog only a few weeks ago and you have no idea how much this means to me ;u;
☆ prizes ☆
- all buttons shown (team science mega force, sestra, delphine, and all the clones)
- all stickers shown (all the clones, sestra, and delphine)
- 1 full piece of art of anything you want!! (max 3 characters)
- my eternal love!!! ☆☆☆☆
if i hit 400 followers before this ends i will add more things!!! ^___^whHHH YOU GUYS ARE SO AWESOME!!!!!! <3333 THANK U FOR FOLLOWING ME I LOVE U ALL
☆ rules ☆
- you need to be following me. i only post orphan black related things and i also occasionally post cophine art!! (and other orphan black things but lbr i mostly draw cophine >U<)
- you need to be comfortable giving me your address so i can ship the things to you!!!!
- your ask/submit box must be open so i can let you know that youve won! you also must respond within 48 hours or i will choose another winner
- no giveaway blogs/sideblogs [MEANING that you cant reblog to more than one blog that you own. if you reblog it to a sideblog (ex: one that only posts orphan black) ONLY thats fine, just let me know in the tags ^___^]
- reblog as many times as you want! likes count!
- i ship internationally!!!
this ends on 8/09/14!!! it will be extended if i hit 400 followersEXTENDED to 8/21/14!!!! ☆
thank you guys again so much you have no IDEA how much i love you all!!! *points at you* YOU ARE SUPER COOL AND I LOVE U!!!!!!!!! ☆
since i hit 400 followers i added some things!!! beth/katja/delphine buttons/stickers as well as a sestra sticker have been added <333
To donate £5 to the charity supporting the male victims of domestic abuse, text the message: MKDV46 to 70070
At first I though this was a joke
Don’t ignore this Tumblr
Yet they still do even when it’s right in their face.
This reminds me of how a friend of mine was abused by the mother of his child. She was mentally unstable and used to berate him constantly and would smack him in the head all the time. It really pissed me off. Then one night she threw hot coffee in his face and tried to stab him with a screwdriver. The cops hauled him off to jail because she made up a sob story that painted herself as the victim.
Once he left her, he stayed with me and it was a nightmare. She stalked him and me. She would drive by my house obsessively at all hours of the day and night (her muffler made a weird sound so I know it was her). She started showing up at my job, showing up at the places I frequented around town, and filling up my voicemail with dead air. The cops were no help.
One day she got bold enough to talk her way into my home by conning my elderly grandmother, whom I was taking care of, while I was out. She went in my room and went through my stuff (creepy), then found him napping on the couch and attacked him. My grandmother witnessed the whole thing. He grabbed her by the arms, forced her out the front door, and locked it. The cops were called again. They said they’d go and ‘talk’ to her.
The next day we were watching a movie and there was a knock at the door. The police had come to arrest him. She filed a complaint against him and shown off some bruises on her arms from the altercation that she swore were completely unprovoked. My grandmother saw the whole thing since she was in the living room too and testified on his behalf. He still ended up serving jail time.
No one takes male domestic violence victims seriously. They only see males as perpetrators.
They look like they’re in a heist movie with Rihanna as the tough-as-nails leader/master thief and Lupita as the genius computer hacker
!!!!! So here for this!
Maybe the best sarcastic conversation in tv history
Outstanding Murals by Fiona Tang (Artist on tumblr)
Ayyyyyy I saw the first one at Emily Carr’s grad show. Super big and super cool.
this video becomes so relevant every summer
A tale from 2ch of girls, emails, and hamsters. (Posts from the thread-starter are labeled #OP, the people replying to him are labeled #2ch.)
There’s this girl I’ve had feelings for since high school, and now we’re in college together. We’ll call her Denko.